Friday, May 29, 2009

Update for Trevor..Just for you

The 2x4's are laying where our new hall leads to the addition..you can see into Olivias room because we took out her closet to make room for the hall..and there is the tub. The bathroom is being moved over about 4 feet to the right.

Here you can see into Daxtons room because we also took out his closet to make room for the new hall. The bathroom is will be up against that wall. And NO..our kids are not sleeping their rooms right now. In Daxtons room you can see where his new closet is going...into the new addition. All the electrical has been done..besides where I've just shown you. That will need to be done still. The roofers are suppose to be here today to put the shingles on..still haven't seen them. The heating and cooling company is running their lines very soon. It's coming together. We still have some very unwanted dirt in our yard...every day I beg our foreman to get somebody out here and everyday he tells me someone is coming "tomorrow". Tomorrow has turned into 4 weeks or more. FABULOUS! Need some dirt?

8 comments:

Malorie said...

haha i love the title. and finally thank u for the update! i am going to try to be better at mine. cuz i am always checking others to see if they update. trevors like u know how u check others maybe u should update ours for other ppl. anyway. its neat to see what they're doin EVEN IF IT seems like nothing! LOVE U. SEE U SOON!

Unknown said...

It is so interesting to see how it is all coming together!

Amber said...

How fun to see the progress. On a side note, Cora's bedroom (once all the painting is complete) will look exactly like Olivia's, only upside down. The bright green on top, molding and then pink on bottom. I love those colors together!

Malorie said...

Yahoo an update for us to see. I just love seeing construction go together. Thats why we live in Utah. HAHA -Trevor

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who is thinking "your house!! Your beautiful, baeutiful house!! What have they done to it?!!!" ha ha!
Its a mess now, but it will all come together quickly. Can't wait to see what they do next!! I also love seeing new construction! In fact, Peter and I went and walked through some homes being built in our neighborhood for our date night yesterday. (yeah, we are living it up over here. ha ha)

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WOW! That is going to be nice! I can already picture myself there routing for BSU! WOO HOO! I can't wait!

Sara said...

So crazy! Can't wait to visit you and your new home! I FINALLY updated my blog by the way. Changed it to public too, since I don't know what I did to make it sooo private. Love you tons! See you this weekend!

wh0isshe said...

wow!! looks like a lot a work. it will be so nice for you tho!! and having the basement with the add on. awesome!
also took a look at the anniversary suprise. what a blast!
Hope you're doing well. see you in june at your dads!