Thursday, May 14, 2009

Progress

Collin has found new ways to love his yard. This almost made him feel better. He spent his evening flying out of the basement at top speed (top speed as you can get with such a short distance) and tried desperately to catch some air..I saw some. The kids got a kick out of riding in the NEW basement.



A floor is born



The pumper truck was pretty cool. I had never seen one before. The cement truck dumps into it then the cement is pumped through a very long tube. The guy controlling the dumper truck has a box with controls and stands wherever slowing it down or speeding it up. We enjoyed watching.


Our new basement!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat! I didn't know you were adding on... that's cool!

Anonymous said...

Its official. COLLIN IS NUTS!!!!!
ha ha!
Looks cool!! Can't wait till they start building!!! (and I bet you can't wait more then I can't wait........did I say that right?!)

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Congrats! That's going to be so nice when it's all done!