
I was blessed on Saturday the 18th of April in my home with many family members around me. Family that came to be with me for the day were- Grandpa and Meema Fowble, Aunt Sara, Uncle Jake, cousin Taylor, Aunt Heidi, Uncle Josh, cousin Jaden, Aunt Malorie, Uncle Trevor, Grandma Sharp, Aunt Marni, Uncle Tyler, cousin Gracie, Great Aunt Pat, Nana Martin and of course Mommy, Daddy, Olivia, and Daxton. Thanks for coming everyone!

My Family

My Daddy gave me my blessing and it was beautiful! I'm so grateful for a Daddy that is able to do so.
3 comments:
I LOVE that family picture of you guys - you look so beautiful it made me cry!
Beautiful little girl, beautiful family. You look so good!
What a doll!!!
Look at how big your family is now!!! You guys are so wonderful!!!
And I would have to agree with the rest of the comments. You look so beautiful!!!
How did your husbandless weekend go? For me......it was one of those GET ME OUT OF HERE!! weekends. ha ha! (and I did. I got a baby sitter and just went out to get my hair trimmed. Proud of me?!! I am!! ha ha!)
Post a Comment