Monday, May 4, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Sharp

Cheers to a fabulous 7 years!
I truly feel like the luckiest girl alive. I don't know how I ended up with the best husband in the world. I feel like somebody was really looking out for me. I met Collin 9 years ago in our singles ward in Boise. Our roommates were hanging out so we started spending more time with each other and here we are! I can't imagine spending the rest of eternity with anyone else. No one knows me like Collin does. He is the most positive, outgoing, happiest guy ever. And I NEED that in my life. I tend to be the most negative, shyest, crankiest girl ever. He's good for me! He can make me smile when nothing else can. He makes me get out and do things when I can't find the strength on my own. And he helps me to take a more positive approach on life. My kids are blessed with a GREAT father and they absolutely love him. Every day they ask, "Are you going to stay home all day long, all day long?" (the weekend)
I don't know very many husbands that help out as much as Collin does. I always feel bad when my friends start talking about how they are upset with their husbands for one reason or another and after venting they ask me, "You know what I mean?" and I don't. Collin always helps with the kids, helps fix meals (in his own way), does laundry, goes grocery shopping, cleans up the house. HES THE BEST! Collin thanks for being my everything! I love you so much!
Happy Anniversary Babe!

7 comments:

mandbrid said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! I'm so glad that you have each other...

Unknown said...

That's a really good way of saying it! Happy Anniversary!

mandbrid said...

Hahah...I just clicked on the picture of you two so I could see it up close - and then I saw myself in the reflection...also your mom and maybe your little brother. Too funny! That was a great day! You two look SO happy...

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Congrats! And Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute together!

Tyler Sharp said...

Congratulations on 7 years you two!!!!!

Nate and Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary love birds! You two are a cute couple. =)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the look on Collin's face! He has that "score!!!" grin going on. ha ha!!!
Love you guys!!!