On our anniversary we decided to stay home and just chill. Maci is still very much attached to me and we would have had to take her with us. We figured we may as well all hang out. I came up with a plan to have a Hawaiian party that night and surprise Collin with it. We he came home from work we had a tiki torch outside the front door and an ALOHA sign hanging on the door. I completely changed the kitchen and living room around so it would look like a vacation spot. We met Collin at the door in our Hawaiian clothes. I made Hawaiian haystacks for dinner and we had the TV set on the Hawaiian music channel. It was such a fun night!
Big Water Balloons
6 years ago




8 comments:
That is such a cute idea! And your kids are adorable in their grass skirts! Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary! Looks like you threw an amazing party - way to go!
ha ha! I love you!! You guys are such Party animals!!!
LOVE maci in her little grass skirt. Now THAT is adorable!!
you are so creative!! and i started laughin when i saw daxton then continued the rest of the way. Cute pictures!! See since we're twins...where is my creativity? HUH HUH??? haha love you and glad to see u could still enjoy ur anniversary!
That is such a great idea. Looks like a lot of fun and the house is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see it when its finished. Happy anniversary!!
How much fun!! I won't be offended that we weren't invited to this Hawaii if you guys invite us to the real Hawaii when you go!
Happy Anniversary! I love the family Hawaii picture- so fun!
SWEET! Maci is ROCKING the bikini! Ah, I so remember the days of Liv in that baby! No one has ever filled that thing out better than she did! :)
I am glad you guys had fun! SO creative! Nice job!
Post a Comment