maci is such a beautiful baby!! i love the pictures. and i love the second to last one her face is so cute! and i love the first one cuz youre in and she has the biggest smile!! I LOVE YOU
She is so cute I haven;t seen her since she was tiny!! Congrats on the new addition that is so exciting. Hopefully it won't take to long and you will be out of such a mess. You better still have room for a football game on that side of the house. What would we do without the annual game!!
4 comments:
maci is such a beautiful baby!! i love the pictures. and i love the second to last one her face is so cute! and i love the first one cuz youre in and she has the biggest smile!! I LOVE YOU
She really IS yummy!
She is so cute I haven;t seen her since she was tiny!! Congrats on the new addition that is so exciting. Hopefully it won't take to long and you will be out of such a mess. You better still have room for a football game on that side of the house. What would we do without the annual game!!
Its a mini Lizo!!! She is so darn cute!! Can't wait to meet her!!!
Post a Comment