Collin loves to play tennis and thought it would be fun to take the family. I wish that over time I might match up to Collins level of skill...but its more likely for me to play Daxton in about 3yrs. He already runs better than I do. ;)
We had a lot of fun that night. After we played tennis we played at the park for a while. 




3 comments:
I am so excited that you posted something new! That picture of Collin and daxton swinging is sad. He really does look like he is going to throw up. But its funny cuz collins laughing. Also, Olivia is looking so grown up. holy cow!! Love the post!
I am so excited that you posted something new! That picture of Collin and daxton swinging is sad. He really does look like he is going to throw up. But its funny cuz collins laughing. Also, Olivia is looking so grown up. holy cow!! Love the post!
Okay, where are YOU in all these pictures?!!!
(like I can talk) ha ha!
I love Tennis!! Sounds like a fun family night!!!
Post a Comment