Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm There

The kids are part of the State Farm ad campaign of "I'm there!" I don't expect any of you to understand this picture. However, as an agents wife...this was a hilarious picture to me. This is our massive red frisbee.

Dray...I put this picture in for you against my will...I know you miss looking at my face...haha. Really I couldn't pass up Olivia's painful smile.

I love living so close to Shoshone Falls. I've taken the kids to quite a few processed food picnics there.


5 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

You have to explain the ad now!!!

Collin & Elizabeth said...

The ad campaign comment is a joke. State Farm has commercials and ads in magazines of "im there" and people are always standing on a red circle. It just reminded me of their ad. I realize this is only funny to me. Im weird. Im okay with that.

Julie said...

Hey, congrats on the baby. I'm excited for you! Hope things are well, they sure look like it :)

mandbrid said...

I love those commercials! I got it right away...hilarious! You all look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the picture!!! I have been going through Lizo withdrawl lately, so that was good for me. :)

I will send you one of me......when I decide to wear make up and do my hair. ha ha! (this may take a while)

NICE HAT COLLIN!!!!! ha ha!

Love you Lizo!!!