HAHAHAHA! You beat me to a post about it! SERIOUSLY! THAT was a good game! I think my family all thinks I have lost it! I mean the jumping the screaming...yeah, I need to recruit some more cheerleaders to watch it with me some time!
Mike was going crazy!!! It was more fun watching him than the game. Yes, Mike has been getting ready for the turkey bowl. I totally want to make a paper chain!
Eliza Jane, is it really you???? I am just about wetting my pants little lady. I have always wondered where you were and what you were doing and how on earth I lost touch with you. AHHHH! I'm so excited to see you on here and to get a look at that beautiful family of yours. Seriously beautiful children (guess they have good genes, eh?)!! How old are they? And another on the way? Holy cow! Yeah for the world of blogging! I'm so happy I found you!!!!!
Life's grand for my family and me. Still in Boise - don't think I'll ever leave. Kiddos are 2 1/2 and 3 1/2, and BOY are they fun. I stay at home, but am acquiring part ownership in my tax firm, so basically just work tax season and a little here and there in the off season. My husband does construction and is working his butt off to become a firefighter. That about sums us up! Say hello to Central Elementary for me - I went to school there. Was in the 2nd ward. You guys???
Do you guys ever come to Boise? If not, we will have to find a way to get together for lunch. I must meet those little ones someday!! Plus we have SOOO much to catch up on since our paths haven't crossed in AGES!!!!!!
I have no idea what this means- I'm guessing BSU football? Letting you know my blog is private now so e-mail me at tlason5@gmail.com and I'll invite you. Lori
7 comments:
HAHAHAHA! You beat me to a post about it! SERIOUSLY! THAT was a good game! I think my family all thinks I have lost it! I mean the jumping the screaming...yeah, I need to recruit some more cheerleaders to watch it with me some time!
Mike was going crazy!!! It was more fun watching him than the game. Yes, Mike has been getting ready for the turkey bowl. I totally want to make a paper chain!
Towards the end of the game I thought Nate was going to have a heart attack. It was a great game. We should get together soon and watch one together!
Olivia is so cute!! What a big strong girl for being so brave! =)
Eliza Jane, is it really you???? I am just about wetting my pants little lady. I have always wondered where you were and what you were doing and how on earth I lost touch with you. AHHHH! I'm so excited to see you on here and to get a look at that beautiful family of yours. Seriously beautiful children (guess they have good genes, eh?)!! How old are they? And another on the way? Holy cow! Yeah for the world of blogging! I'm so happy I found you!!!!!
Life's grand for my family and me. Still in Boise - don't think I'll ever leave. Kiddos are 2 1/2 and 3 1/2, and BOY are they fun. I stay at home, but am acquiring part ownership in my tax firm, so basically just work tax season and a little here and there in the off season. My husband does construction and is working his butt off to become a firefighter. That about sums us up! Say hello to Central Elementary for me - I went to school there. Was in the 2nd ward. You guys???
Do you guys ever come to Boise? If not, we will have to find a way to get together for lunch. I must meet those little ones someday!! Plus we have SOOO much to catch up on since our paths haven't crossed in AGES!!!!!!
I have no idea what this means- I'm guessing BSU football? Letting you know my blog is private now so e-mail me at tlason5@gmail.com and I'll invite you. Lori
Post a Comment