Collin finally got the season tickets he's been wanting. We went to the first Boise State game last weekend with our friends Mike and Maria. It was so much fun. The last time I went to a BSU game was when Collin and I were dating. Maria and I are only a few weeks apart in our due dates. It was fun to compare the aches and pains, the "joys" of pregnancy. The boys will be going to most the games together, so I was glad that us girls were able to join in on the fun! The kids stayed at my dads house and watched the game in their BSU outfits.
These are the "game" faces!




2 comments:
okay, the kid's pictures cracked me up.....then I got to Collins and busted up laughing!! So funny!!
You guys are so cute together!!! What a fun date!!!
Collin! That made me almost pee my pants! That is SUCH a Collin face!
Elizabeth you are BEEEE-AUTIFUL! You look so pretty...as always!
I will have you both know that the season has finally came. Jake and I (and Ryan, if he ever decides to think of something other than Hiking) have finally stopped watching for the BYU football schedule. I am proud to say that we have officially deamed ourselves IDAHOAN's for LIFE! So when BYU plays BSU...we, my friends will be wearing blue AND ORANGE!! WOO HOO! I LOVE FOOTBALL!
Post a Comment