Yay! We both get girls!!! (no wonder we have both been so stink'n emotional!!) Tell us your name ideas. I know you liked Morgan (very good taste!!) Hey, you can do Morgan Andrea since I am doing Morgan Elizabeth!! ha ha! Okay that would be a bit much!! Love you and hope you feel okay.
5 comments:
yay! That was my guess! CONGRATS!!!
YAY!! Oh, I so hope I will get to have another girl someday! SO FUN!
Yay... fun!
Yay! We both get girls!!! (no wonder we have both been so stink'n emotional!!)
Tell us your name ideas. I know you liked Morgan (very good taste!!) Hey, you can do Morgan Andrea since I am doing Morgan Elizabeth!! ha ha!
Okay that would be a bit much!!
Love you and hope you feel okay.
I am so excited to have another set of kiddos the same age!
Post a Comment