Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"The World Is a Better Place because of You!"

This last weekend we drove to Utah to attend the sealing of my sister Malorie and her husband Trevor. What an amazing experience. I am so proud of you both for setting a goal and getting there when you did!!!
Malorie and Trevor Canchola

My daddy was snapping pictures of everyone. I love the genuine smile on Collins face. Isn't he the cutest! muah

Liz and my Daddy Fowble



3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Aw! My little Malorie! Congrats Mal!

You know how when you think of someone you generally picture their face? Well, I just realized that I ALWAYS picture Collin with that look on his face! Probably because he shows that side of himself so often! I love that!

E- You are the most BEAUTIFUL, LOVING, FUN girl I know! I miss you horribly! Please come see me...ANYTIME! Call me!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You and Malorie look so much alike!! (I guess I have never seen her before)

Very cute picture of you and Collin. I love you guys!!!

P.S. I will leave the same message for you that Amy did......
come see ME any time!!!! :) Love you!!

Kellie said...

I cannot believe how much you and your sister look alike...everyone looks so happy, congrats to them!