Friday, October 17, 2008

SNOW! on Turkey Bowl Day?

Turkey Bowl 2008


Mikey, Collin, Matty, Dusty, and Jonny




Can you believe the snow? The boys have never played their Turkey bowl in weather like this.

Amy, Maria and Suzie. Maria was giving lessons on blogging.

Chelsi was making homemade peach pie! So yummy!

We had such a fun day. We usually do a big turkey dinner and while the boys play outside all afternoon, us girls slave away in the kitchen making it. This year it was decided we would keep it simple-hoagie sandwiches. I must say I had a much more enjoyable time. We all have more kids and babies on the way. Chelsi spent the day giving hair cuts! Thanks Chelsi- we love you! Everyone split for potential nap times (haha) as if our kids would lay down when we want them to. We regrouped at the Stokes house and had delicious shredded BBQ chicken on rolls/tortillas. ( Thanks Suzie and Matt!) It was then GAME TIME BABY! Thanks for coming everyone!

Abby, Hayden, Megan, Bryler, Conley, Preston, Olivia and Daxton. Missing in picture-baby Zach. Coming soon-baby sharp #3 and baby marshall #2.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my heck, SNOW? That SUCKS!!! I'm so not ready for snow!

And I like how Collin got away with not having a name that ends up in "Y" :) It won't even work!

Kellie said...

So it was like 95 here today, a little warm but MUCH better then snow!!! You ladies are to nice, I would just make the guys buy the food and relax!!! :) Looks like you had fun.

Chelsi said...

hey those are good pictures of everyone especially the one of just me oh boy could of done without that one. Hey we had tons of fun thanks for letting us hang out hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon.

Amber said...

Um, one complaint: where are the pictures of your cute pregger self? Having never seen your pregnant, I'm dying to see how adorable you are!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amber (whoever she is ha ha) I want LIZO PICTURES!!!
That is crazy that it is already snowing there!! Here I am in what should be snow country, and we are having 70-80 degree weather, and it snows there. Too funny!!!
Guess I better move back to where the white stuff is!!! :)

The Marshall Family said...

Yeah... you have to post a preggo pic of yourself since you posted one of me!!!! It was a way fun weekend.