I can't believe I forgot to post Maci's dodge ball team. They finally opened it up for 8 month olds, so we enrolled her in August. She had so much fun. I didn't get any pictures of her team members or the games...This is the only picture I had. Enjoy! (I cant believe how vicious they were out on the field.)
Big Water Balloons
6 years ago




4 comments:
That is awesome! I would be terrified to play against her and her viciousness! :)
I told you guys you would not regret putting your tiny precious baby in the "tough love" sport of dodgeball. It totally builds character and all that other mushy stuff. Even when other people might call you bad parents(Grandma Sharp) for entering your baby in a league sport, I praise you nonetheless. I mean, even when her teeth get knocked out, it's not like they're her permanent teeth anyway!!! You guys rock as parents, and be sure to post the photos of Daxtons Bullfighting classes!!!
That is the most awesome picture EVER!!! Love it!!!
She is SUCH a cute little baby. (but I am not that surprised because ALL of your kids are usually stink'n cute)
Kiss those chubby cheeks for me-k-
(and I mean the cheeks on her face!! Yeah, I know Collin ALL too well to know how he took that comment!!)
Love you and miss you!!!
what? there's really a dodgeball team for babies? I really honestly am a little confused.
Post a Comment