I should post Maci's 10mth picture since she's almost 11 mths old now. Maci is such a quiet baby. She doesn't babble much, just flashes her beautiful smile. We love her to pieces!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
10 months and standing?!!! I thought you said she JUST started rolling over?!!
She is sooooooooo cute!! Is her hair turning blond?
Maybe some red hair??? We can only hope cause we love us some red-headed babies!!! I think we would even be happy with strawberry blonde! Even if it all falls out and grows back in patches, she's still perfection!
2 comments:
10 months and standing?!!! I thought you said she JUST started rolling over?!!
She is sooooooooo cute!! Is her hair turning blond?
Maybe some red hair??? We can only hope cause we love us some red-headed babies!!! I think we would even be happy with strawberry blonde! Even if it all falls out and grows back in patches, she's still perfection!
Post a Comment