Friday, October 23, 2009

Maci...vampire?

A dear friend of mine placed photos of her kids next to animals they best represent during the teething stage of life. Quite entertaining Andrea! It gave me this idea, so thanks! I have never seen a child teethe in this order, 1st--bottom teeth together, 2nd-- top side teeth. I can't decide which Halloween character she best represents. It really is a tough call on this one. She sure is cute with her snaggle teeth. I call her my little jack-o-lantern.
See the resemblance? Should I be worried? Vampire baby maybe?


Maybe I should put an orange outfit on her and call it good for Halloween?


I don't recall seeing Maci hang upside down. Perhaps I should keep a closer eye on her.

We love you baby!


5 comments:

Malorie said...

o this made me laugh!! i think you should go with the jack-o-lantern. HILARIOUS. and soo cute.

Anonymous said...

HI-LAR-I-OUS!!! I LOVE the Jack-o-Lantern. She REALLY does look like one. ha ha!
Love that double chin!!! :)
Thanks for playing my little game with me. ha ha! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Now of course Maci is perfect, but I feel it's your duty as parents to use this priceless baby as an example to all future parents. This is what can happen to a baby when the Mom, whilst pregnant, reads the entire "Twilight" series of books. I mean, what else was she supposed to do BUT grow fangs when mommy is reading about awesomely romantic tales. Good thing Maci was a girl. If a boy, she might have started to grow massive amounts of hair, ala Jacob. (Collin, he's a werewolf) The moral of this child having fangs, be careful what you feed your brain while growing said child. Please, NEVER Stephen King while with child everyone. Love you Maci moo!!!! aunt Marni

The Neiders said...

HAHAHAHA! I love doodlebugsharp's comment. You DID read Twilight didn't you? hmm... Elizabeth.. lol love the pics

Sara said...

I love the fangs! She is so dang cute! The order in which her teeth have come is very interesting! Love the theory too! Happy halloween!