
I have absolutely loved the new set up in the living room. Collin plays the piano all the time now that it is on display. Thanks babe!!!

The hallway leading to the new addition. Fun play space for kids to run and slide or to push Maci in the walker as fast as we can.

Master suite...never have to go on vacation again. I LOVE our room! love love love.

You'll notice the tiled walk in shower in the back of this photo...I would like to say that I spend more time in there than my son..but that would be a lie. Most mornings you can find Collin standing under one shower head and Daxton under the other. Is that not wrong? I have to fight to get in there. I wish I could take a picture of the pair showering...but I'll spare you.

Our fabulous basement for working out in, watching TV and playing. We love the downstairs. I can send the kids down there and wont even hear them upstairs. The door you see leads to our storage room. It is great having a place to store things.
I have more pictures to come...but the kids were sleeping when I took these so I couldn't finish the rest of the house.
10 comments:
I've been waiting (not so patiently) for this post....the house looks FANTASTIC! Please post more pics soon. AND when can I come over?!?!?
It looks great I love how it turned out. So nice to have that extra space. Can't wait to see it at the football game!!
Looks awesome. Congrats!!
YOUR BED....Oh I would die with anticipation to get there ASAP at the end of each day! What a beautiful room! LOVE all of it! Can't wait to see it in person. All you have to do is ask! :)
Wow!!! that is all I can say. I had a hard time figuring out what wall the piano was on, but the chalk board helped me out. :)
Your room is amazing!! Love that bed!!!
Thank you for posting pictures. I was soooooooo excited to see them!!!
id have to say my favorite about this post is collin posing on the couch! haha trevor got a laugh out of that one as well. the living room looks good with the new paint :)
What in the heck is Collin doing in that one picture please tell me he is just posing and doesn't really nap that way. with his hand down his pants. Me and Trish were dying especially when we enlarged the picture. Oh yeah I love the new addition.
Jackson
omg that looks amazing, for some reason its hard to picture what all the rooms looked like when they were being built now that they have furniture and stuff in em. I LOVE YOU Elizabeth and I should see you soon!
I have to say ditto on your bed being AMAZING!! Everything looks great!
Post a Comment