Olivia started pre-school in September and loves it. She is bored already and has become the class helper. There are 14 kids in her class and her teacher is amazing. She loves learning how to write and constantly writes a string of letters and asks me what it says. Usually it looks something like this
l i v o o a h n t nn a l l i d p
I try to say what she has written, she laughs, and it starts over. I love that she enjoys it so much. At first she hated being around the other kids. Olivia's idea of a good day was, " No one talked to me and I didn't talk to them!" Then one day my prayers were answered, she found a friend and she likes to play barbies too. Life is grand. I love you Olivia Rianne!




2 comments:
Stop trying to teach my precious niece to read!! Cause if she learns to read that means she's growing up and I can't stand it!!!Also, if she makes other friends, will she still like me?? And, if you keep straitening her hair, we'll have nothing in common! The curly girls have to stick together!! I adore that perfect face! aunt marni
This picture really makes my eyes water up. (serious)
I love this girl so much!!! She is getting so big!!
We have to let her and Tyler see eachother one more time before they enter the "cootie" stage. :)
Okay, I need to just go cry now.
Post a Comment