Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

Our awesome friends, Jackson and Trish, throw a great party! We went to an 80's party earlier in the year. That was a blast. This time they threw a killer Halloween party complete with hanging skeleton, real guts (of a duck) on the porch-looking like a murder scene, black lights, strobe light, yummy food, fun games, NO KIDS. In fact, the invite said kids would be fed to the werewolves if they came. It was a nice night out with my chip-n-dale dancer, a.k.a. Collin.
Such a daring guy. Like he said, "Hey I saw it as an opportunity to take my shirt off". When we were dating I don't know how many times the shirt came off (in public places). I love that man!
Okay, some of you keep asking where the pictures of me are...well...isn't that the cutest pumpkin patch you have ever seen? HA! Now that's a belly shot.

Our friends Bonnie and Clyde! I don't even know if I spelled that right. Don't they look great! I especially love her shoes. I need some of those.

Being greeted at the door by Jackson was a little freaky I must say. After standing on the porch looking at the murder scene and the sounds coming from a hidden CD player in the BBQ.

F-R-E-A-K-Y!
I almost wanted to run to the car and drive home. I wasn't sure what we were in for.

They played a mean trick and "Bonnie" got the worst of it. You had to bob for an apple then go to the other bin (of flour) and dig with your face/mouth for an M&M. We were split in two teams and we had to see who could do it the fastest. I'm not sure that there were ANY m&m's in the flour. Jami found a grape tomato though...lucky her! I'm just glad that Collin didn't find the tomato, he would have thrown up. Sorry for the super blurry picture.

7 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WHAT A FUN PARTY! That made me laugh! Trust Collin to go with the CHIPENDALES! So did he get the idea because he went to JACKPOT for the show?! COLLIN!!

Malorie said...

you guys are so creative! nice paint jobs on both of you! that party looks like the funest one ive seen!

Unknown said...

I have to say that I enjoyed all your posts today... I did a lot of laughing out loud! :) I'm glad you guys are having so much fun and your kids are so cute! I remember Jami from Jerome I think... maybe choir or something? It's always fun to reccognize someone :)

Anonymous said...

How funny!! I can't believe I didn't know that was your belly. You did a good job passing it for a pumpkin!!!
I think I would be too scared to enter a house like that too. Wow! they really know how to throw a party!!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Thanks for coming to our Halloween party! I'm glad you guys had fun, we had a blast! I love parties especially ones you get to dress up at!

Kellie said...

Sexy Collin, makes me think of the good ole days :) Looks like a great party!!!

The Neiders said...

HAHA!! is that pumpkin really your tummy?! HAHA That's funny. I would've never guessed.. Can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving! Love you!