Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Last year I took the kids to this pumpkin patch without Collin and felt horrible about it. I think we were just out driving around and I saw a sign so I decided to take the kids. This year we made it a fun family night. So on Monday we drove to the pumpkin patch. They take you out to this huge patch on a trailer. We got to pick out our pumpkins and then after we bought some homemade carmel apples. Olivia wouldn't try it because she didn't want to get sticky. Daxton just kept asking for more "ice cream". We had a blast. Once we got home we decorated our pumpkins. Daxton tried desperately to pick up a pumpkin bigger than him.

He found one more his size!
Here is sweet Olivia with her very own pumpkin.
This is kind of scary. I'm not sure what to think of his face and the way he holds that knife.
Daxton painting his "pider" pumpkin. I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. That included a green pom pom nose and spider legs from black pipe cleaners. He has a small obsession with "piders".

4 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Collin IS scary! I am quite sure it is the combo of the face and the knife! That totally made me laugh!

Oh and look at you! You are the prettiest person I know. And now I miss you more! I haven't seen you in WAY too long!

Malorie said...

these pictures make me miss everyone so bad! collin looks so dang skinny. and it is nice to see pictures of you finally up! :) beautiful zabsta! ahah i love you. and the picture of daxton trying to pick up that pumpkin twice his size made me laugh. kids are so cute. especially yours!

Anonymous said...

awww how fun!! I need to do things like that with my kids. We haven't even carved the pumpkin yet.

You look so darn cute!! Thanks for FINALLY putting pictures of yourself on. :)

Kellie said...

There is a belly pic! You are sooo cute. Hope you are feeling well.