Mom and Marni came for a visit. They came bearing gifts for Halloween-complete with the hats as you see. Olivia of course had to start crying and run to her room. Daxton received a GIANT spider bigger than him. He loves it! I'll have to post a picture of that soon. 
Cheeks full of candy bar still
Grandma brought a ginger bread Haunted House to decorate. Messy and fun! 
My dear sweet husband thought it would be hilarious to come through the back door and try to send me into labor and severely traumatize our children. We were sitting at the kitchen table and our sliding glass door is right there. All of a sudden the door flies open and he pops his head in, right in my face! I scream, the kids scream...it was horrible. The kids were both crying and shaking. Olivia has asked that the mask be taken to the office and stay there with daddy AND NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN.




5 comments:
I'm sorry. I know it is horrible of me, but I can't stop laughing. I don't know what it is, but I LOVE when people get scared! I'm a torturous JERK, I know! :)
The glazed over amazement in your kids eyes is KILLING me!
Collin must have been in heaven watching the kids eat their first candy bar!
Oh!! I would soooo kill Peter if he did that to me!!
I love how Collin is always displaying the Boise State shirt........even in a crazy, old man mask. ha ha!
How fun that Grandma and Auntie came for a visit. I think that is so cute that Olivia is scared of everything that looks different or weird. ha ha! She is so much like Audrey in that way. Audrey HATES people dressed up crazy like that.
Your kids look so thrilled to have candy. Daxton looks like a cute little puppy dog begging for more. ha ha! So adorable!! Love their shirts! hey, I just love you guys! (and miss you like crazy.....which is why I am writing a novel on your blog here!!) ha ha!
Hey looks like you had a good halloween that is a good mask that collin has dustin loves to scare people like that i find it annoying. I love the pumpkin patch costume that is so cute!!
I am having trouble grasping the concept of no candy bars, coming from the girl that I bonded with over fried homemade donuts! :) So much has changed. Really though, I think that is awesome. Now if only I could jump on the no sugar train we would be all set! Oh and I HATE getting scared. Dumb dumb dumb! I would have been so mad!
Post a Comment