Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to woo!

Happy Birthday little man!
Some of Daxtons likes:
Food-squeeze yogurts, pancakes/waffles, apples, quesedillas (really almost anything)
Clothes-you are looking at it (Boise State apparel), his spider shirt, always a hat
Toys-tool set, trains/cars/trucks, building blocks, any sort of ball
Friends- OLIVIA, he absolutely adores her, and any friends that she has
Books-Nemo, anything Elmo, Thomas the Train
Songs-I am a Child of God, Twinkle little star, I love to see the Temple
Daxton is a very compassionate little person. It always amazes us at the things he says and does to show that he cares. If he is in his crib and hears you sneeze or cough he will yell," Daddy, you okay?" If you stub, bump, trip or fall-whatever, he will make sure you are okay. He will say sorry to any and everything. If he gets hit, he says sorry to you. Daxton loves nursery and church. He also has a crush on a 19yr old girl named Ashley. Daxton will tell you that he is NOT a cheerleader but a FOOTBALL player. Loves to run, jump, and rough house. He goes to bed singing songs to himself and wakes up singing them also. We love him very much!
We HAD to have a "pider" cake!


Daxton really got into the whole birthday thing this year. Much more fun when your child enjoys opening gifts.


Grandma Sharp received an extra long hug from Daxton after opening gifts. I've never seen him give hugs like that.

9 comments:

TuTu's Bliss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

What a cute boy!

I love that he had to make sure everyone knows he is NOT a cheerleader (uh hem COLLIN)!

Too funny! I forgot all about that!

Male cheerleaders ROCK! :)

Kellie said...

He looks a lot like Collin in that first picture! Happy birthday. They grow way to fast!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I remember when little Olivia was that big and now DAXTON is!!! CRAZY!! He is adorable!!!
I love seeing pictures of you guys cause I miss you so much it kills me!!! But now I have to wait till NEXT MONTH to see any more pictures cause you don't post nearly enough. Why can't you be one of those annoying moms that carry pictures of your kids and show them to everyone you see? You know, the kind that have a list of their accomplishments to rattle off to everyone. I Would LOVE that more often from you. But no, you have to be one of those moms that one can tolerate. The kind that don't show pictures of their kids nearly enough. The kind that don't say a whole lot of their accomplishments. Yeah, why do you have to be THAT kind of mom?!!! ha ha!
I love you!!! I just decided while I was writing this, that I am going to see just how long I can make this post. ha ha! Kinda like when I used to leave a message on your cell phone and would go on and on until you thought I was actually on the other end and you would reply. ha ha! So I am going to see if that works here as well. :)
Okay, I am sure you think I am the biggest nut in the world. (which would be pretty accurate) But it is late here, so I have an excuse for being so weird. (Don't you love people that always have an excuse for everything)
Really, I am just rambling on cause I don't get around to emailing you a whole lot, so I will just do it here. ha!
Okay, I am going to stop now. (I want to see how long I got this message. ha ha!)
Love you TONZ and hope I can come with Peter next time to see you!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That was freaking long!!! Go me!!!! ha ha!
Love ya!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I knew you would go private after that one comment! DANG IT! I HATE PRIVATE! :)

You know, if you went into settings and selected "No" to listing your blog on Blogger listings and "no" for find by search engine, it is pretty much private without going private. I have had mine that way for over 3 years and no one weird has ever bothered me. The only way anyone can find your blog is by knowing the exact address or a link on a friends blog.

Just wanted you to know!

LOVE YOU THE MOST!

Anonymous said...

do you even know who that guy is? I thought that was a weird comment too, I just didn't want to say anything if it was like your long lost cousin Tom from Australia.

Unknown said...

Don't make your blog private! As long as you have wisiwig, you won't have any problems... I never have in over 3 years, just keep it unlisted :)

kerstin said...

That is a cute cake! And a cute little boy too! We have made our blog private but would love to have you on our guest list. Email me at kerstinrd at yahoo dot com and I will add you. :)