1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what people remember about you!
Big Water Balloons
6 years ago




6 comments:
skinny dippin at lucky peak...of course!
The first thing that pops into mind is when we were at Courtney's and I hammered an eyelet into a piece of paper and Olivia jumped so hard in your tummy. She stayed upset for a while...Man I am a jerk!
I also remember how much I love you! ALL THE TIME!
I remember that too Amy!
And I remember that before you had Olivia, you would always scrapbook pictures of your dog :) hehe!
"I can still recall, our last summer..."
Oh... and camping up at RedFish! That was way fun!
I can't do this cause then I just think of all the fun memories we have and it makes me miss you and want to cry. (I don't need to cry any more!!)
I guess it would be just getting out and having ice cream at Perkins. That was nice to get away!!
You skinny dipped?!!!!
I know you already wrote this on mine, but how caould I ever forget our burp fests!
I have two words: construction sign!
Post a Comment