Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Petting Zoo

I wont explain the petting zoo, however, there were a lot of kittens. The kids were running around trying to pick out the cutest ones. We were at Collins moms house and his brother Tyler and his family were there.

Aunt Marni with Olivia
If you are wondering why Collin has an amused face it is because Daxton has just whacked the kitty on the head with a toy.
Uncle Tyler hanging with Daxton

Collins Uncle Philip
Cousin Zach, Olivia and Grandma Sharp

Collin, Daxton, and Collins Grandpa Sharp

2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That picture of Collin smiling is so funny! Seriously, I can just hear him laughing & getting a kick out of that! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read the picture title/comment you made about why collin had an amused look on his face. that was good! and hes lookin dang good. is he goin to town on that bike or what? love and miss you guys cant wait to see you....tonight!! thanks for updating ur post so i have something to do at work hahaha