My bestest friend here in Jerome just moved to Wisconsin. I miss her dearly. You really take for granted sometimes the friendships in your life. I can't just stop by anymore for the heck of it. I cant call her up at 8pm and ask if she needs to get out cause I'm dying to. So many things that I will miss about Andrea. Thank YOu for always being the best Dray!!! I am thankful for the internet and cell phones. I can still call her everyday if needed. I love you and hope you and the fam get settled in over there. I will be coming to visit...after we're done "baking".
Olivia and her friends at Upton-Rowley's going away party.
(Audrey, Luis, Olivia and Tyler)
Tyler and Olivia
"I'm going to miss him, cause I love him."




1 comments:
waaaaaaa!!!!
Thanks for making me cry Lizo!!! I was doing pretty well too. This was like the first day I haven't cried in a while..........well, it WAS the first day. Maybe tomorrow eh.
Love you tonz and miss you like crazy!!!
Post a Comment