The kids were really enjoying being outside. Nothing like those first warm days of spring.

Our favorite part of going to a hotel. The kids would live in the swimming pool if we let them.


Yes, that is Olivia's swimming suit not a shirt. She has very delicate skin like her daddy so we buy her the swim suits that cover a lot of skin and come with sun blocking stuff in them. Plus if we start this while she's young maybe when she's 16 we can still buy them and get away with it. Brainwash her now...Think it will work? :)

Maci fell asleep watching all the excitement in the pool. We just watched from the sidelines..no need to dunk my precious little baby into the toxic chlorinated water and germs..I'm okay, I'll pass.
2 comments:
ha ha! You crack me up!! My little germ freak friend. :) Love it!!!
Maci is beautiful! I love her big sister's swim suit.:) Makenzie had some friends over yesterday to play with water on the tramp and slide and soak in the hot tub and one of the little girl's wore a bikini. Now I've got an almost 9 year old thinking she wants one. I know if we start now she'll wear them as a teenager and she's such a cutie I don't think we need to add a bikini into the mix (Did I mention most of the kids playing here were boys?) I like the idea of shirted swimsuits. I'll tell Kenzie she's got sensitive skin- hmmmm Yah- it just may work. :)
Post a Comment