Monday, April 20, 2009

Little Getaway

We decided to make a trip out of town one weekend in March. We had cabin fever and our plan of going to St. George never happened. So we went to a town that wasn't too far away.Our trip started with a great car ride! Olivia was drawing all kinds of pictures but this one was a big hit. She passed it forward and Collin and I were actually speechless. Do you tell your child that her drawing is great and possibly mislead her into thinking that she should draw more like this? Or do you tell her its a bad picture? I must say it took us a bit to gain composure and make sure that our words came out in the correct way. By the way this is a picture of "boogie and his pee pee"! You've got to love kids. Hopefully we have fixed the whole drawing of private parts problem. We don't need those showing up at church in the family portraits.


Who doesn't love Joe's? It has AWESOME entertainment and great food! Kids had a blast here. I think that Daxton found a new crush-our waitress. She would dance right next to our table and he just starred at her with those bedroom eyes. I was going to get a picture of her with Daxton but he hates having his picture taken. You really have to sneak them in.

We snuck into the Broncos indoor football field. That was pretty cool to see. I didn't realize they had one. We love driving around campus and looking at all the changes that have taken place since we lived there. Time goes by so fast.
I love this picture of the kids. They were watching the pelicans in the Boise River and some people were also fishing out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, at this rate she'll grow out of it by Kinder, so you're safe :)

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious!!
Tyler tried to explain to Audrey how he is different then she is. That was interesting.
I LOVE that last picture!!! So sweet!!