Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun Hair Fridays

I've been trying out new hair dos on Olivia for a while and I think I found a favorite. I remembered seeing this on one of those hair styles for girls sites. We finally tried it. We do library on Friday's and it doesn't start until 11 so it gives me plenty of time to do something fun and still get us all ready. By the way, our library here is awesome! Story time has made Friday's a much anticipated day in our house. The kids learn new things each week, listen to couple of books, make a craft, sing and dance, play with other kids their age. WE LOVE IT! We made library bags and check on new books each week. Olivia has even started to read a bit!

2 comments:

mandbrid said...

Her hair is so CUTE!!! How are the earrings going? I'm still too chicken to let Bronwyn do it...I'd like to hear how Olivia is doing with it.

Rachael said...

Her hair is so cute!! How the heck did you do that? I am trying to find new ways to do Mackenzie's hair.