Monday, April 27, 2009

Collin bought a TRAMP

OLINE..that is. We love it! We can't decide whether to bury it or leave it above ground. Many pros and cons to both ideas. I personally can't wait to put the sprinkler under it and jump this summer. That was my favorite thing to do. Well and take a quilt out to the tramp and take a nap. You know, when its not quite warm enough without the quilt. I love feeling the warmth from the sun. Ahhh good memories. Hopefully our kids will create many good memories. My dad has already threatened to teach my kids the effects of a magnifying glass on a trampoline. Oops...the silly things kids do. Right Curtis? Collin wasted no time at all at getting back into his back flips..show off! I can barely jump without hurting myself. Shocking I know. Ha


This one looks so funny. Like maybe he is just flying in from somewhere? He's my SUPERMAN!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Fun stuff! My vote is for burying it. Wait? Are you taking votes? Ours is buried and I love it that way. We've had it for 3 years, and zero injuries!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Well Elizabeth, you can't just do tricks like that unless you have MALE CHEERLEADER SKILLS! Which Collin, conveniently, possess. Thus, the layout back flip. I mean I am impressed, REALLY impressed. I just couldn't help but giggle at the thought of Collin in his cheerleader uniform! Sigh! That just made my day! :)

Unknown said...

Those are way funny pics :)

The Marshall Family said...

All I can say is awesome skills
Collin. Mike will be jealous.

Malorie said...

love the pic of him lookin like hes flyin. also, i would leave it above ground. for some reason i think u dont bounce as high when ur above ground maybe its just cuz its burried so it seems that way cuz obviously it isnt going to affect how high u bounce. im weird..ahha also, i should give u the video of collin bouncin daxton up from a sitting posistion. that would be great entertainment and an add to this post. i'll send it asap then u can do what u want with it. LOVE YOU

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

How fun! I was just telling Jackson we needed a tramp!

Tyler said...

What the #%*@ is that falling from the sky?