Friday, December 5, 2008

baby or no baby? that is the question of the day

Yes, I'm still pregnant. My hellish nightmare has come true...its my due date and I'm still pregnant and my doctor wont induce me. I think I'm going to jump off the bridge. You can only do the laundry so much, scrub the floors on your hands and knees until 1 a.m., make Christmas candies til your sick, buy and wrap all daughters birthday gifts, buy and wrap all Christmas gifts, scrub base boards, vacuum, vacuum, vacuum, shop til you drop, eat til your sick and pop some sleeping pills-THEN Start over again the next morning. YEAH for positive attitudes! Nope, I am not patient, as most of you know. OH!, and also...I am not a happy pregnant person. If I wake up pregnant tomorrow, well please call Collin and make sure he is okay first of all, then check the bridge for me. I'll be the over 40 weeks pregnant person crying her eyes out.
I am aware that I'm overly dramatic, impatient, and cranky. Love me or leave me.

5 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

I am sorry... I know how it is, you just want that cute little thing out of you! I will try to send telepathic signals to her and tell her it is time!

Anonymous said...

Oh!!!! I am sooo sorry!!! I wish I could come walk the bridge with you and put you into labor. ha ha! Maybe its time to get that pedicure eh?
You have EVERY right to be craby.......I was. And I didn't go to church for a while cause I was sick of people asking me if I was "STILL" pregnant. (hello!! do you think I had a baby and just decided to keep the belly?!!!) So you are JUST fine!!! Its normal, but it still sucks!!!

Unknown said...

Gotta love being overdue! I was 3 out 4 times :( You'll be okay! We love you! Stay away from Twin!

kerstin said...

I'm so sorry! If it helps at all, you look great! :)

mandbrid said...

Sweet Elizabeth....I love you! Did you try S E X ? ;-) Hope she's here now - for your sake!!! My prayers are with you...