I love my sisters so much! Thanks for putting up with me girls. My youngest sister is expecting her first baby this February. I never thought I would have kids close in age to hers. We are ten years apart-I started late and she got an early start..worked out good! Hang in there Heidi!
At table #1 we have Robin and Aunt Florence, Stewart, Sara, Jake, Grandma and Grandpa.
We had so much family make it over for Thanksgiving. My family pitched in and took care of almost everything so I wouldn't have to stand in the kitchen all day. Thank you to everyone for all the help!
At table #2 we had Heidi and Josh, Trevor and Malorie, Uncle Barney, Aunt April, Momma and Richard. Including my family we had 20 people in our house for the day! I thought that alone might send me into labor....no such luck. It didn't stress me out like I thought it might.
Table #3-Collin , Daxton and Olivia. Thanks babe for taking care of the kids!
3 pumpkin, 2 apple, 2 blackberry, and 3 chocolate- They were delicious.
Olivia eating her first pumpkin pie-it wasn't a big hit with her. She was just thankful to be eating something containing sugar.
Daxton on the other hand practically licked his pie plate clean. Every time someone new came up to the table he asked if they would supply him with another piece of pie!




5 comments:
Hey Happy late Thanksgiving. Looks like you had a house full. So much fun. So not much longer till that baby comes. I can't believe Maria had hers first hope you didn't have any bets on it!! Well good luck and let us know when she comes.
Wow! I am so impressed you were able to fit that many people in your house!!! (I can't believe it didn't put you into labor!!!)
I LOVE that picture of you with your uncle. ha ha! too funny!!!
Its so fun to see your kids. They are adorable!!!
I am waiting by my phone for that "special phone call" from Lizo!!! Hope it all goes well!!
Happy pushing!!!
You look great and it looks like you all had a blast! How fun to have kiddos so close to your sister! Can't wait to meet the little one.
First, love the short hair and your cute belly. Next, I love having tons of family around and I'm glad to see you got to enjoy yours this Thanksgiving. Finally, good luck on pushing that baby out! After the baby comes and life settles down, email me and we will get together (email is the same as the blog address only @gmail.com. Oh and I need your address so I can send you your Christmas card!!
First off...dang! We are a good looking family! ;) I must admit I was a little worried about anxiety running high....for everyone. But I think it was one of the best Thanksgivings we have had! It was so good to visit with everyone and to see Uncle Barney! He is a hoot! I love our family so much! Thanks for getting pics up of everyone!
Post a Comment