My mom and I were putting together some Christmas candy and I joked about dropping off the treats for friends on the way to the hospital. An hour later that's exactly what we did. Collin loaded 6 plates into the car and when he came back in we decided on 2 plates in our loop that we could do real quick. At this point my contractions were 5 minutes apart and I was still worried that I was in false labor and might be sent back home. A block away from the hospital I made Collin pull over because the contraction was so intense and the road was extremely bumpy. Before we made it to the stop sign I had another contraction and thought that my body was malfunctioning...it hadn't been 5 minutes since the last one...what the heck was going on. HAha..jokes on me. My body doesn't mess around. When its time to have a baby ITS TIME!
Maci Morgan
Born- Sunday December 7th
Weight- 6lbs 11oz.
Length- 19 1/2 inches
Black hair and over an inch long in the back, blue eyes
Maci was in a hurry to come into this world. She was born via the E.R. doc 26 minutes after sitting down to be "monitored". Apparently I looked to calm to be in labor. They would not call my doctor until they monitored me for 20 minutes and checked to see if I was dilated. I was dilated to an 8 upon arrival and they barely got their 20 minutes they needed. My doctor wasn't happy that he wasn't called sooner. I tried calling on the way to the hospital to give them a heads up. No one wanted to listen to the calm lady. SO...ladies, look frantic and act crazy. Maybe you'll get faster service. Everyone is healthy and doing well. Maci is beautiful and we love her! Also, I have the best husband ever! Collin was such a help and put up with a lot during this pregnancy. I love you Collin!




18 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!! She is beautiful! You did awesome! I am so proud of you! I am sooo happy for you! Can't wait to meet her! Love you!
Holy Crap!!! That is so crazy. She looks like a Sharp... I love it! It will be so fun having her and McKall the same age. Congrats!!!
so she does not look like a newborn and the girls i work with agree. i am thinking it is because she is so long..anyway she is beautiful and i am excited that youll have a kid that looks like you. i mean the other kids do but maci has dark hair..LOVE YOU AND i am so glad you put up these pix. i cant tell ya how many times i have checked ur blog in the last 24hrs to see when youd update it! haha. MUAH!
WOOHOO! Congrats, she is beautiful, seriously, she looks great! Glad everything went quickly and everyone is healthy!!! Let me know how the transition from 2 to 3 goes...try to get SOME sleep :)
I'm crying for you!!! I'm so happy! What a beautiful little girl...I call her for one of my boys for sure! Congrats...hope all is going well.
Love you both!
I can not believe it went that fast!!! That is crazy!!! Its like she made you wait and wait and WAIT, then just BAM! she is here faster then anyone can handle. ha ha!
Lizo, she is so super adorable!! Just seeing her makes me so happy for you I could cry. You are such a wonderful mother and she is a VERY lucky girl to be in your family. (and you FINALLY have a kid that looks like you!!!)
Congratulations!!!
She's BEAUTIFUL!!! 3rd babies never look quite so beat up as the early ones :) Congrats!!!
Wow!!! That is the way to have a baby! And congratulations! She is so precious and adorable!
She is so beautiful! I am suspicious not all babies are that easy to bring into the world, I don't think I will have it that easy. I am so happy for you both and am getting more and more excited to meet our little girl now!
I wondered if the day would ever come when we would get to see a baby that looks like you! I think she is the one! What a pretty little sweetie! You ALWAYS have the cutest little babies!
I am glad that you didn't pull a Jennifer Chamberlain and give all entrants to the ER the birds eye view of just exactly how a baby gets out! :)
I swear one day I will come see you! ONE DAY!!
So happy for you Elizabeth and Collin!!! She is so beautiful and it went so fast. You are a wonderful mommy and I am so proud of you. Love You! And I love her name>:)
Yeah Congratulations she is so beautiful!! We are so excited she is finally here. I'm glad to hear everything went good. We can't wait to meet her.
I am SOoooooo happy for you all! Maci is beautiful. I will come and see you all very soon! Congrats, and can't wait to love on that baby girl!! Lori
She is absolutely adorable. Congrats!
congrats! and I cant wait to see her!!!!
What a beautiful baby!! I have read some of your blog and laughed so hard! Hope things are going well for you, Can't wait to meet the little nugget...
Wow. She. Is. Stunning. Seriously, she doesn't have that wrinkly, not so attractive newborn look. She is adorable. And you my dear do look so clam and collected in that picture that I wouldn't have believed you were in labor either. I am glad everything went smoothly. Welcome to the world little Maci (by the way, I begged Mark to let me name Claire, Macy and he just wasn't having it. Just know that I LOVE that name!!)
She is beautiful! Baby girls are just the best! Love 'em!
Post a Comment