Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

Playing catch up. We put the tree up right after Thanksgiving and I forgot to add these pictures. I've been talked into a fake tree...for now. Its still fun to decorate!



And viola! The tree is done! It was so much fun to put the tree together this year. The kids really got into it.

4 comments:

Sara said...

beautiful tree. How fun! I want one so bad. We won't have a tree at all this year at our place. :( I think the plan is to cut one down at the lodge and decorate in there. So we will at least have one on Christmas day. So where are the pics of the baby? :) Or are you working on that one right now...

Sara said...

A fake one is better than no tree at all!

Malorie said...

the picture of collin holding wivis and daxton on the chair made me laugh. its cute!

Anonymous said...

Olivia is so beautiful!!! She is growing up so fast!!!
Love the tree!
Miss you like crazy!