The kids and I took a trip to my parents house in Caldwell. I hadn't seen my new nephew Jaden and my dad had some days off. We had a great visit and ALL the cousins were play together for a day. My sisters and I took the kids down to the White House drive-thru, one of our favorite old places. They have the best fries, grilled cheese sandwiches and milk shakes. I also was able to visit with my grandma Fowble whom I love dearly.
This is Taylor being so silly...she kept that basket on her head for quite a while. Just walking around playing with the toys. She is such a cutie.
My new nephew Jaden! He only has eyes for his mommy. Two weeks old here. I just love him...what a yummy baby!
Me, Sara, Heidi, Maci, Daxton, Olivia, Taylor, Samantha (Curtis's little girl), and baby Jaden. 




2 comments:
I have to laugh that YOUR kids make up half of the grandkids. ha ha!
(and they are super cute to boot!)
somehow i missed this post. i love the pictures. i wish i could have been ther to visit. jaden is so cute. and thanks for the comment on my blog. wish we could have gotton together this weekend too. LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
Post a Comment