Tuesday, March 10, 2009

3 Months Old

Macers at 3 months. Why does time go so quickly? I believe her favorite person is Olivia for sure. Whenever she hears Olivias voice it trumps all else. Maci will coo and giggle for Olivia and loves to watch her. Maci learned to grab her rattle this month. She loves to be held...constantly. We love You!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaa!!!!!
I want to see her so bad!!! (and her mommy too)
That is sooooo not fare that Peter got to hold her before I did!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

mandbrid said...

So is gorgeous...I want to see her too!

Malorie said...

she is so cute! i love the picture!! can't wait to come visit! LOVE YOU and i bet wivis just loves that maci will do all that for her ..coo, giggle..

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

NO WAY!! I can't believe she is already that old! She is SO cute you guys! I bet you are just loving her!