Like any other kids...they love playing in the water and with the hose. I love that they play together and entertain each other. Fun to watch. Daxton loves to torture Olivia by throwing rocks into their kiddie pool.


We love to take the kids out to the hot tub when its warm during the day or early evening. They have so much fun splashing around and playing with the "water fall". After Daxton got out I took his swimmer off and just let him air dry. He loves running around naked. What child doesn't?

Olivia in her "after swimming outfit", posing by the hot tub. Short story...Collin and I were out in the hot tub one night around 10:30. We told Olivia, who was STILL awake, that we would be out there if she needed us. She came to the sliding glass door and peers out, "I can't see you mommy-daddy". Collin-"Should we just bring her out?" So he goes to the door and brings Olivia out to the hot tub. We take her p.j.'s off and put her in, in her undies. So Olivia is just hanging out, 10:30 at night, with her parents in the hot tub. It really was cute. We will have to sneak her in more often late at night. Shhhh!! don't tell Daxton.

6 comments:
HOW FUN! Oh, if Ryan finds out you have a hot tub....Well, just don't call the cops when you see two strange people in there one night! :)
Hayden loves the water. Everytime he see's something that even sorta looks like you could swim in it he looks at me so persistant and says "pool," just begging me to take him swimming in it. He loves the hose too. We need to get these kids together to run around nakie in the water!! Just to clarify I was talking about Hayden, Oliva and Daxton... not Collin and Mike.
Super cute pictures! They look like they are having so much fun...
So cute!! I miss you guys!! We really need to get together more often.
hey zab, so who/what is under olivia it looks like a naked person haha
yes malorie...it is a naked boy. daxton was climbing down the steps. haha..oops
Post a Comment