My Mom stopped by for a visit. We love it when she comes over!!! The kids talked her into drawing on the chalkboard. Olivia can be slightly demanding...tables, blankets, trees, people, food, plates, cars, beds. Daxton on the other hand...football, basketball, baseball and a balloon or two. He likes to keep it simple. Really, what else do you need?
Big Water Balloons
6 years ago




2 comments:
I love your mom!!! Sounds like you guys had a good visit. I can't wait to live closer to my mom so she can come draw pictures with my kids. :)
I am not gona lie. wivis looks a little scary with straight hair. ..because it looks like a wig.haha also, that is so awesome that you go to take a picture SO CLOSE to the robin. I am so glad that you didn't show me everything when i was at your house because then i can leave comments on here. also, i dont remember my blog name thing so im just leaving it under my name. this blogger is gona take some time to get used to! def. gona delete myspace when i get my blogger set up! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment