ha ha! okay, I am laughing at myself now. I thought that picture of him holding a baby was Maci.....I guess its Daxton cause Olivia is NOT that small any more. (and it says 2006 for those that can read....obviously not me) But hey, you STILL looked great back then.........and still do now. :)
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. That's not very fun. Hope all is going well with you guys. You have a really cute family. We need to get together sometime. It's been a while.
Condolences on Grandpa Sharp's passing...hope you are all doing ok. We sure do miss you and think about you often. I read your blog every time you post something new - but I realized I haven't commented recently. Sorry. Let's meet halfway sometime soon - ok? Lots of love to all of you!
hey it was fun to see you guys for a little bit the other day. Hope everything went good at the funeral and hope you like the haircut. You left your glasses here also. I am not sure when we'll see you again so I can mail them to you just let me know!!
6 comments:
oh, I am so sorry you guys!!
How neat that he got to see Maci before he died.
Love you tonz!!!
(by the way, you look great!)
ha ha! okay, I am laughing at myself now. I thought that picture of him holding a baby was Maci.....I guess its Daxton cause Olivia is NOT that small any more. (and it says 2006 for those that can read....obviously not me)
But hey, you STILL looked great back then.........and still do now. :)
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. That's not very fun. Hope all is going well with you guys. You have a really cute family. We need to get together sometime. It's been a while.
Condolences on Grandpa Sharp's passing...hope you are all doing ok. We sure do miss you and think about you often. I read your blog every time you post something new - but I realized I haven't commented recently. Sorry. Let's meet halfway sometime soon - ok?
Lots of love to all of you!
hey it was fun to see you guys for a little bit the other day. Hope everything went good at the funeral and hope you like the haircut. You left your glasses here also. I am not sure when we'll see you again so I can mail them to you just let me know!!
I'm sorry about your grandpa. He was a great man. He gave my husband his patriarchal blessing, and it is so special.
Post a Comment