Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Wivis!

Happy Birthday Olivia Rianne!


I thought I better put these pictures up before another month goes by. Olivia turned 4 back in December and I just haven't gotten around to posting. Oops. Olivia loves dress ups so that is what she opened on her birthday. In the last picture she is a bride. Her favorite thing to dress up as. Thank you Tyler (and Andrea) for her necklace! It is so pretty and she loves it!

Some of Olivia's favorite things- according to her

Food- Macaroni, white potatoes, chicken, and shrimp

Clothes- dresses and skirts, no pants, no tights (too hot and itchy)

Toys- dolls, hop-it ball, barbies

Friends- Gracie, Luis, little Gracie, Tyler ( I miss him, he's still my friend), I like Daxton and he loves me, I like to play with him like a friend

Books-Cinderella, Micky Mouse, sticker books

Songs-I love to See the Temple, Little Drummer Boy (called Bum Bum song by her) We are not allowed to sing with her either. She belts it out and we just have to listen. Olivia also makes up her own songs quite often and has since she was 2.

Dessert- Ice cream

Olivia is a very sweet and very sensitive little girl. She does not like loud noises, never has. She loves her Primary class and playing "house" with her "sweety" Daxton. Olivia is a big helper, always folding laundry, cleaning up toys, grabbing whatever Maci might be in need of. She is quite the little mother. When we leave town without Collin she calls home to make sure that all her babies are being fed and taken care of. Olivia is very caring and loving. We love her so much! I can't believe that she is 4 years old already. Time has gone by quickly. We love you Olivia!

5 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OK, the loud noise "never has" was directed at me wasn't it! I am sorry! I didn't know that she would jump that high and get that upset! For the love! She was still in your womb! :) That is probably a memory I will NEVER forget! :)

What a cute girl! I can't believe that she is that big! What a sweetie! I can still remember the first time she waved at me. It was such a big day. Now look!

Happy Birthday Liv!

Anonymous said...

awww, Tyler misses her so much too. When he sees little girls here, he calls them all Olivia. ha ha! too funny! (and the little girls get mad at him. ha ha!)
I love that she calls home to make sure her "babies" are fed and taken care of. That one gave me a good laugh. :)
I am still training Tyler to be the "Perfect" husband for her some day. hee hee!
Love you guys!!!! xoxox

Unknown said...

I can't BELIEVE she's 4!!!

Amy-- lol! Too funny!

I love girls who dress up!

Malorie said...

ok so i totally busted up laughing reading about her how she wont let anyone sing with her. i love your guts! and also i need to make a trip to see you. and im serious. we're going to see our friends in rexburg at the end of this month so maybe i can come see you middle of feb. :) or whenver works for you! also, amy..is hilarius. she is loud so its funny but apparently she made wivis jump when u were prego. anyway. love you

Anonymous said...

Oh, I totally forgot to say how adorable that cake is!! Did you make it? I still remember that castle cake you made a couple of years ago and we were putting toothpicks in it to keep it together for pictures. ha ha! memories!!!
Love you bunches!!!