Friday, June 6, 2008

Good Days


State Farm Neigh"bear"


We happen to have great connections with the State Farm Bear...the kids had no idea who was in there. Olivia kept saying that daddy was at another office at his other job. She wouldn't even hold the bears hand when he offered. Poor daddy.

Nothing like getting some action from the bear!!! That's HOT!


Olivia finally gave in and gave the bear a hug! For some candy in exchange of course.


I had been outside enjoying the overcast weather, playing in my flower garden. I came in and told Collin he should come out and mow. Perfect weather for it. So he opens the garage door and it starts to rain. He decided to mow anyways. Well it starts to rain very hard and there is a thunder storm going on at the same time. I thought the least I could do was give him an umbrella to protect him from the pelting rain. I think he was the ONLY one mowing in a storm that day. IT was so funny to watch. I know the umbrella and lightening thing wasn't the most genius move on my part. But he looked cute!

Uncle Stewart (my little bro) came to visit with Nana. The kids had so much fun playing with him. We love you Stew!!! He helped put their new "gator" together. I'm pretty sure he would have gotten in if there was enough leg room.


Daxton doesn't know this can drive without giving you whiplash. Poor guy. Olivia is still learning to operate the pedal smoothly. She is very good though at not running into things. I let her drive to the mail box, which is at the end of our road (not driveway). That took a while. I love it though. I can put all my garden stuff in the back and have Olivia haul it out to the garden. I only make one trip. Plus, it is a built in babysitter. I know Daxton is safely buckled in and not eating worms or running off. They just drive around having fun. Great buy on daddy's part!

YEAH for Olivia!!! She did it! She got up in front of hundreds of people at "Western Days" in the Twin Falls park. I could not believe it. Right before she went on stage she decided she needed to pee. Sorry kiddo..gotta hold it. She ended up doing a solo because other little girls in her group bailed on her. They were split into two groups. She still did great though! I was REALLY proud this time. I wish everyone could have seen it. I love watching her grow and experience new things. What a wonderful joy as a parent. I am the luckiest person.

Middle of a princess turn. Quite honestly they were all a wreck. Pretty fun to watch.

Olivia and Collin after her performance! She was proud, we were proud. It was a great day! After she came back to us...and she RAN off stage, she said, "daddy, When can I do it again?" That is so not our daughter. In three weeks she gets to though. I cant wait.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Fun pictures!!!
First of all, Tell Collin his bear suit is a winner. (obviously if he got a kiss out of it)
LOVE the lawn mower picture!!! (Lizo,are you trying to kill him off so you can collect that insurance?!!)
I need to come over cause that new toy for the kids looks REALLY fun! Does it get good gas mileage? Maybe we should convert to one of those so we can actually afford gas eh? ha ha!
Olivia looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grown up in her little dance pictures!!! How cool that she just got out and did it like that. I am still impressed!!!
I love your little family!! You guys are awesome!!

mandbrid said...

Love your new blog look! Also love Collin in the bear costume. The gator looks like a lot of fun - and I'm so proud of Olivia for her dance! What a sweetie! They are both so cute...You need to keep them coming... ;-)
Love you all!

The Marshall Family said...

Mike and I got a good laugh over Collin being dressed up as the bear. You guys should have told us...Mike would have made the hour and a half drive to see that. He can't resist a moment to make fun of his buddy! I can't believe how big Olivia looks!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Olivia can WALK let alone perform! What a CUTIE!!!

The bear thing was funny too :)