Well I sure wish I could hire someone to do this for me...I am NOT a blogger. Anyone up for a job of blogging?
Well I guess I'll start with our most recent adventure. We decided we needed some warmer weather so we went to St. George. We loved it and had so much fun that we have decided to make it an annual tradition. When daddy gets cabin fever in february-march...we'll head to Sunny St. George. The weather was above normal while we were there..no complaints from us. By the way...St. George has palm trees. I was unaware that Utah had any such trees!!! I was so excited to see them..it made it feel like we went somewhere exotic. The kids could not get enough of the warm air. In fact- Daxton escaped our hotel room several times. He was able to open that heavy metal door and take off running before we could catch him. Sort of scary actually. The dead bolt opens when you pull the door from inside..there was no way of stopping him. I'll post a few pictures of our adventure.







3 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so glad you have a blog! Thanks for leaving a comment on our site so I know. It will be fun having two more kids the same age!
I am SO jealous! It looks like so much fun and I'd die to go swimming right now...
I LOVE that picture of Olivia sitting on the steps!! Your kids are the cutest!!!
I think you need to change that traditional trip to Wisconsin. ;) Palm trees and hot weather are soooo over rated!! ha ha! what you need is some good wisconsin cheese and a LOT of snow. :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment