
Welcome, welcome baby #3! Baby is due December 4th on my sisters birthday!! Lucky Heidi! I've been very sick until a couple days ago. This time around has been very different from my other pregnancies. I got sick very early on and slept on the couch day and night for about 3weeks. Sad for the kids...but they play together pretty well. I suddenly felt better on Monday morning and didn't "lose" anything. It scared me enough that I decided to see the doctor yesterday. I normally stay sick until 14-16 weeks along. So for me to feel better at 8 weeks was alarming. All is well though, as you can see! I was able to hear the babys heart beat -a healthy 176 beats a minute! During the ultra sound baby was wiggling so much I couldn't stop laughing...its little arms and legs are just buds and it looked like a gummy bear moving around.
6 comments:
OH! What great news!
I think it's gonna be a girl...
Love the blog! Can't wait to see more...
yeah!!! you broke down and got a blog!!!!
I love your little gummy bear!!! So cute!!!
I am also REALLY glad it is still alive and doing well.
YAY! How exciting! Oh and lets see if you can put some of your genetics in this one, huh?! Otherwise people will just think you must be the HOT nanny for that famous State Farm Agent! :)
Congratulations. What a cute little gummy bear. Wish I could have seen it wiggling all over the place. I'm glad you aren't sick anymore. That's incredible!!!
Hey Lizo, I tagged you. Check my blog and you can see what to do.
Post a Comment