Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update on House

The siding is on and blends very well..better than expected. The final grade should be started this weekend. Hopefully we can spray some seed soon...we have a very important football game to prepare for.

Our new master suite! I am so excited for this room! The tray ceiling looks fabulous. The framers did an awesome job on the angles!! Thanks guys I don't know! We should have paint on the walls this Thursday. The trim guys were here today putting the doors up and should have all the trim done by tomorrow night.

Daxton and Olivias rooms are trashed. I'm told it will look like they were never here once they leave...but I'm having a hard time believing that. The carpet is covered in plaster, the walls in moth poop, and the beds in EVERYTHING. That is Daxton's new closet. He's pretty excited. The closet is much bigger than planned due to the basement being poured so far away from the current foundation. We gained an additional 100+ square feet--we wont complain. Hopefully we will be done soon. This addition was suppose to be done the first part of June, then the 14 of July. I'm guessing it will be the 1st of August when they do the final cleaning. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! so nice!!
Glad they FINALLY came to do the job. Your room is going to be amazing!!
It makes your house look so big! Are you going to have enough room for the "football game" any more?
(oh wait, I am sure Collin would NEVER add on to the house unless it worked with his football ways. ha ha)
Love you TONS!!!

Chelsi said...

Oh its looking good That is so exciting. Can't wait to see it in person and yeah you better get that grass growing cause we don;t have any yet. Although the mud volleyball is still an option!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OK, I can't wait to see that in person! (Yes, I still plan to invite myself to the BSU games!) I am excited for you!